Monday, November 29, 2004

Almost 32 weeks

I miss leftovers...
That is one of the worst parts of not hosting a festivity... well, if you are the type that makes more than enough that is.

~sigh~
I am cheating...

...on my doctor's orders that is.

I have not taken my ibuprofen since Wednesday!
There it is out in the open.
I don't feel better about not telling my OB though.

I physically feel better and my contractions are not skyrocketing though, so I don't feel THAT bad. Yes, my gums are starting to feel like normal, my brain, though still a bit fuzzy, feels a bit clearer... everyday. I hope that this doesn't prove to have been some sort of reckless thing on my part, but taking 600 mg of Ibuprofen 4 times a day for 13 weeks just started to seem like too much for my body or even for Dotcom...

Anyway, I stopped.

Just one week early though... does that make it any better?

No comments: