Thursday, November 17, 2005

We are almost ready to paint the living room, it is 80% primed for painting with real paint. To escape the fumes and in order to celebrate we had a family outing to a somewhat casual yet fancy uncorking of this years Beaujolais.
Last years was much better, but that may be because I was bound and determined to get out of the house at least once while on bed rest. This year, Squink went with us in his jammies and in a sling and he was one happy boy. Who knew he would like spanokopita so much. The caterers were fabulous and so very kind to Squink... one even would come looking for me when they thought they had a food he could try to eat. Squink lasted about two hours and got tired and not so cranky, but cranky enough for me to know it was time to go home.
We returned home to a paint fume free house and were thrilled. Squink went right to bed and I got to speak with my sister in law.
Forgive the similarity to the house blog, but it was really all related so I used parts for each blog.

No comments: