Sunday, April 10, 2011

A-Z Me

Okay, I needed a diversion, saw this on another blog that I can no longer find so I can't link to (Sorry, really!)

A - Age: [redacted].
B - Bed Size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Honestly, all of them.
D - Dog's Name: none currently, though I went for 10 years of having dogs named Lisa.
E - Essential start your day item: coffee.
F - Favorite Color: Orange.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver or gold.
H - Height: really tall.
I - Instruments you play: Piano, some faint memories of the guitar and the violin and the recorder.
J - Job Title: mom.
K - Kids:  yes.
L - Luxury you wish you had: a house remodeler.
M - Mom's Name: Mama, mamacita, nana.
N - Nickname: Bee, B, Blaisy, Blair Necessities, Pupus Aegyptii, Liverwirst cheese sams, Liverin....
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: pneumonia like respiratory illness in high school, saving squink when I called him "dot".
P - Pet Peeve: constant gossips who won't tell their complaints to the persons face, people with flat affects, people who are late, and cowards.
Q - Quote from a movie: "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die".
R - Right or Leftie?: Ambie.
S - Siblings?: I have a younger brother as well as a half brother and a half sister.
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 AM.
U - Underwear: Of course.
V - Vegetable you dislike: liver.
W - Ways/ reasons why you run late: traffic is the only one I can imagine.
X - X-Rays you've had: Teeth, knee, back, chest.
Y - Yummy food you make: Lentil stew, Thai chicken pizza, ham and cheese sliders, and I make great rice (Ecuadorean style).
Z - Zoo Favorite: Orangutans, Elephants, Giraffes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your "P" :)