Saturday, March 05, 2005

Reflections on bed rest

The one thing that is somehow surprising and yet not surprising about living after bed rest (and I think more so after being on bed rest a long time) is that my feet hurt all the time, as do my legs and back. I am referring to a pain and ache I never imagined, after all my legs were always so strong.

Also, I was hoping that the posting via email function would work better... But I have sent a few and so far, I have yet to see them.

One said something like:
I spoke to the hematologist again... The lab work they took that day was even better than the lab work that they had done at the pediatricians'...
Josef has another follow up this coming week for a re-test, but we are very hopeful. The best part was that the jaundice was even lower...
Sigh
it is really true that a mothers work is never done.

And, in case you notice that I am doing this at 5 am - it is because my feet ache so much that I am up... Woke up to feed Jo and can't get back to sleep.

1 comment:

Lewis E. Moten III said...

My wife has been having problems posting through email as well. She refuses to post through the blogger website, so now she has me login for her and post that way.

Sorry about your pain. I hope it is not long before your feet get strong again.

[www]