Tuesday, March 15, 2005

To poop or not to poop...

So, I have not really said why dear old (or in this case young) Squink has been a touch.. shall we say emotional.

He had not pooped for a week. Now, it seems like this is normal in some babies, but I am convinced that the wee one was suffering from one major do-do headache for a few days, ok five days!

Thankfully for his little body and my sanity, at 11:30 PM we had some action... followed up with a super sequel at baby school (that is what I call it when I am speaking with my nephew, day care just did not make sense to him, baby school does... to me too actually). I am debating on whether or not to take a nap (I lived through his crying too you know) or to wash the car seat cover which has some of the generous, dare I say copious amounts of doo...

Oh, I just had better stop here, go take a 30 minute nap and then go wash his car seat cover...

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Hope you were able to get a nap in- that doesn't sound like a chore you could put off...

Jordana said...

The joys of poop...My first two always seemed to poop copious amounts all day every day. The baby seems to generally hold ot for a few days and then let it all out at once (or twice). Neither is much fun.

D said...

Blair!! I couldnt leave a msg here for donkey years.. Blogger hates me :(

anyway, i want a squink too!! haha.

hope your squink is in a better mood after all the yucky poop!!