Friday, May 13, 2005

One year later...

Prom with Squink
First let me explain my lack of "prom" attire... In-laws were in town, I was put in a situation where I had to make a choice... I left early anyway, but I had to decide, once I was able to leave, which of the following was the better choice...
  • go home to dress and show up really, really, really, really late... OR
  • go straight to the prom as is and only be really, really late...
I chose the later (obviously).
OK, better stop here.
We had fun, but I still carry some guilt over not taking the time to get dressed up. The kids have been nice about it though.
Anyway...
Second, think it is a rather cute first professional picture for the boy. Unfortunately, he will have to say that he went to his first prom with his mother!
* edited because I did not notice that blogger seemed to have an overwrite function going and half of what was written above was lost in the other half of what was written above. If any of you have ever used MSWord... you should know what I mean.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure he will always brag that he went to his first prom with the most beautiful woman in the world.

Nettie said...

When I saw the picture on Flickr, I thought it was gorgeous, couldn't wait for the post!

Catherine said...

I love it!

D said...

gosh, thats a really really lovely picture!!

i dont know why, but i'm touched!!