Bed rest still haunts me... Most of you don't know that my legs and feet hurt well in to this new year... so much so that I finally went to the doctor and received physical therapy for it.. It is better, on its way to being a thing more of the past, but flare ups of that evil pain will be with me.... for a long time. The good news is that massage helps, any excuse to get a massage is a good thing!
So, I bring this up because I met someone on bed rest very recently... her name is Becci and I know she would love it if you could go over and say hello. The comments on my blog or the emails I received were such a big huge gargantuan blessing... so go on, head on over... tell her I sent you!
Now she did not tag me with this meme, but I decided to do it anyway, if only because it will give her something to read and such!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"One side, holding very still." from The Tale of Despereaux
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
Yes... actually it is a can of air...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Bend it like Beckham
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My husband watching television, the hum of the CPU, my cat doing flips
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming home from work, stepped out of my car to go in the house... Squink and I promptly took a nap.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Oh dear... here is where I admit I was a finalist on the DaVinci Code Google Quest and did my final puzzles tonight in a feeble hope to win the tickets to Europe. And yes, my cryptex is cool...
9. What are you wearing?
An Airborne Tee-shirt a very dear friend sent me and shorts.
10. When did you last laugh?
while watching the movie Bend it like Beckham tonight
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This, this and this. Oh yeah, and this.
12.Seen anything weird lately?
Well, where do I start... yes... plenty, let us leave it at that!
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Bend it like Beckham at home, Ice Age 2 in the cinema.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have a meditation garden area
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I plead the 5th
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes, a lot, especially with children.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him?
Why "Squink" of course ;-)
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Well, where exactly is abroad for me? It is everywhere and it is no where.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't know if I am worthy enough to be spoken to by God.