Saturday, May 13, 2006

On why I have not posted as much lately

So, after I posted recently, I went back and stupidly re-read the post about Moritz and have been completely mortified that this is the visual of what I wrote...



Sigh


That I have had to force myself to type this one out in acknowledgement of my erroneous ways...

I do so try to write properly, and then crap like that spews forth from my fingers...

So, when I get the great ideas on what to write about, well... it just doesn't come out... I sit in front of my monitor in such fear of being judged by my writing skills that I am just frozen in anticipatory mortification...

so, in turn, what you all (five or so of you) get is a pathetic attempt in merely putting pictures up of Squink so my in-laws can see how he is growing.

I am sorry...

It is my blog after all... and I love putting pictures up.

But, I do imagine that since that is what I have been doing for well over a year now that anything approaching spew might send you all into a tailspin and wonder which aliens have invaded my body (which if you all remember, I defeated in a battle to the death).

Anyway... I am so trying to get over myself... because if you judge me for something I often write in haste and do not have time to fix once my errors are noted... then, well, may you have copious errors on your blog for which you are judged... not really, sorta, a little bit...

(and yes, that image, or a reasonable facsimile of it has been running through my head... eat, shoots and leaves). The worst is that I imagine both Moritz and my Grandmother mortified by that too...

Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea--marriage over sushi! Sounds like a new ritual.

Ps NO ON3 Notices such errorqs