Monday, June 05, 2006

She's once, twice, three times a

Crazy.....

yup, that is moi!

REASON #1
I am doing this:

Swap-bot swap: coloriffic swap-o-rama: JULY
I swap with Swap-bot!

Interesting you may say... but I looked at the caliber of crafts these ladies put out and I am sure hoping that someone likes my little items, the ones that I am pouring my heart into...

Mrs. OOtfp... wanna help? You are a fabulously crafty lady... no, never mind... you must work on your school work and learn to be the worlds most effective listener... (woot! ~ you already are!!!)

Reason #2
After the post by the Three Graces ... check out the one for today... I was rendered speechless, I don't know what to say, it is a rant... and focuses primarily on the ugliness of passion (with a passion). I think I better stop here...

[insert minor expletive here]

Nettie is still having a guest-post-all-week-long blogiversary event... mine will still be up this Wednesday, it is still a great topic, and I am still regretting what I wrote (less so after today)... some hard acts to follow!

Tags: ,

P.S. I am feeling rather L33T today... I am Queen dork! <- Reason #3 folks!!!1!

2 comments:

Becci said...

I'll be interested to see what you wrote for your guest post.

Still trying to figure out the dirgle thing....

Blair said...

dirgle clue:
look at his hands