Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I got my Uber fabulous package!


My received Originally uploaded by Blair Necessities.

So, of all things I get a professional artist as my very first swap partner! It is all so lovely and my Blair Necessities tote bag is already my tote of choice for work!
And boy do I preen like a peacock when people ask me where I got it, and then tell me what lovely personalization it has and I have to say it is from my favorite City in Canadia (yes, that is how I pronounce it, on purpose, forgive me)... and a wonderful graphic designer from there does the work and it was a gift and yes I just may send them a card on the very special personalized stationary she made me.

rachael_h, I love it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

Becci said...

oooh I just LOVE packages!

Anonymous said...

I just came across this post now... Geesh you sure know how to make someone feel good! Thanks for all the kind words. It was such a pleasure putting this package together for you. :)

Take care,
Rachael