Sunday, April 15, 2007

a stolen stupid meme

I am not sure if the person from whom I stole the meme wants to be known by all, so I will protect them unless I am told otherwise but I stole this from them...
One who shall remain nameless said:
I present to you... the iTunes magic 8-ball! Like so many other great memes, this one works with iTunes on shuffle play; simply focus hard on each of these ten questions whilst skipping tracks!


1) How do my friends see me? Kangaroo by David Gray


2) How will my love life be? Pura Vida by Strunz & Farah


3) When will I get married? Eject by Senser


4) What is the story of my life? Drifting Away by Faithless


5) What was high school like? Til Kingdom Come (Hidden Track) by Coldplay


6) How is today going to be? Acte I - "Non piĆ¹ andrai farfallone amoroso" Figaro from Le Nozze di Figaro (Barenboim) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart


7) What should I do with my life? Calender by Bishop Allen


8) How am I going to get ahead in life? What Go Around Come Around, Kid by Cypress Hill


9) Will I get far in life? Girl on the Wing by The Shins


10) Will I be happy? Quartet in E-flat Major, K.428 Allegrom non troppo by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hmmm, interesting.

Who wants to steal the stupid meme from me?



No comments: