Saturday, October 06, 2007

Eats shoots and leaves

Before I continue there are a few things I want to say;

  • 1) I try daily not to cast stones.
  • 2) I fail in accomplishing aforementioned statement daily.
  • 3) double negative are probably the only things that irritate me in spoken English. (they don't bother me in Spanish, but they are acceptable there).
  • 4) I actually love to find grammatical and/or spelling errors.
    • 4a) They make me smile when they are funny.
    • 4b) It is nice to be reminded that I am not the only one out there with similar KSA's.

So, I was sitting in front of my computer this beautiful fall morning reading my not so new obsession (food blogs - over 500 in my reader) and found this lovely gem;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the possibilities are endless...

Tags:

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I must give you so much to laugh about them. I hate going back and reading my posts because the spelling errors and typo's just jump out after me!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! awesome