I have been trying to figure out what to say since she tagged me... I have no idea, I pretty much spilled most of it in my 100 things about me list.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are seven more:
- I make up songs all the time and sing them out loud... yes, in public. I can't sing well.
- I am completely unable to follow a recipe. This drives my husband nuts because of two reasons: 1) you can never replicate the recipe 2) it is just what one is supposed to do. I still don't buy it. If he felt more adventurous, I might cook more often.
- I am resolving numbers 51 through 56 and 65, it is a process that is difficult but nice.
- I recently cut almost two feet of hair off my head... it now goes to my shoulders and I donated the cuttings.
- I love autumn, though I realize I am always tired and sleepy once the weather changes to cold.
- I find pure joy in my son's laughter... it is like a drug that induces an altered state of consciousness and the sound makes me want to make him laugh all the time.
- I really want more children.
bonus randomness: I just painted Squink's toes a lovely color... because asked nicely.
Jordana forgive the grammar and such on my comment... I am in a hurry today, it is my mom's birthday!
Kathryn Happy Birthday!