Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My life in six words

I have been enjoying this blog for quite some time, even before I realized that she had written a book and it was being published and such...
I got hooked; she is so much I am not not (she adores fashion) and some of what I am (a foodie of sorts) and then there are those moments when you read the words someone else wrote and you totally get "it" whatever it may be...
Anyway, she is in this new book called "Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure" edited by SMITH Mag’s Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser.

Her six word memoir is: weird quiet girl fading from view…

Mine: Well traveled girl, looking for home.

What is yours?

Tags:

1 comment:

smallspiralnotebook said...

I love this! I hope you submitted in my comments field :) Thanks for reading!!
Warmly, Felicia