Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Travel day 1

I grew up on planes, not very fond of them, though I like what they do. 

For luck, Schatzy, and I posed before the paintings by the artist who painted me... there is a gorgeous mural mosaic there, but TSA stuff covers it  :(


But, I was tired, and took a selfie while i was waiting to board!

Dulles, made me feel like I was in a sci-fi horror film as I tried to find my way to my next flight

I like Austrian Air though, plenty of leg room (maybe they are taller and have a taller algorithm for seating on a plane?)

Arrived! I can't tell you how much I missed this kid... I teared up when I finally got to touch him!

I will soon tell you about the huge lengths my in-laws went to, to get me to stay awake as long as possible... those pictures are on my camera and I need to download those! It is quite a tale.




No comments: