Sunday, July 24, 2005

Most unusual...

What may be the most *interesting* keyword search found via my stat counter that was identified via Curious Hamster (who did NOT ask this question, merely provided the link to a service that I installed on my template and which ultimately made me laugh this fine morning)...


"what happens if husband sucks the nipples when colostrum is leaking?"


Uhm, I guess he swallows? or spits...


The other unusual keyword search was *nasal prongs* but I have no idea what those may be.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I love Site Meter, you find the most random searches on words you would have never thought to put together.

Blair said...

Actually I mainly use Stat Counter It is much easier to navigate through and you can put multiple blogs on it...
and it is free!