So, since I was tagged (not so) recently I will not be tagging anyone, and have therefore chosen to invoke the free-will right to stop the meme evolutionary process with me, though it is because I know this one will not die out and it is highly likely I will be tagged again in the future where sufficient enough time has passed that more randomnesses or weirdnesses can be thought of without invoking St Jude.
OK, here goes...
The rules are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
1. Though I did not know it at the time, I once dated someone who was in a cult.
2. One of my favorite memories is of a night in college. I was with many friends in what I will refer to as the art park. We played charades, but it was art charades and we had to guess the famous work of art... my boyfriend at the time and I did the pieta (i do not think it was sacrilegious), we stumped everyone but the art student in the group.
3. I want to be Maya from Space:1999, and have wanted to be her since I was little and first saw her in a dubbed version of the show. I found her dotted eyebrows beautiful, I found her to be beautiful. Who would not want to be a metamorph? Well, few of you I am sure... but still... how cool to turn into a Bengal tiger at will.
4. I cry when I hear the National Anthem being sung... actually, I cry when I hear ANY National Anthem that is being sung ever.
5. I hate touching people feet. Not that there is ever an occasion to do so, but the thought makes my insides curdle, like milk. There is one exception, those are Squinks feet... they are precious and lovable and I can even kiss them after I have takes some dirty socks off (mom love is weird).
6. I have about ten magazine subscriptions (which I got for free) and I never read them... I was hoping I would, but I think I generally hate magazines. It breaks my heart that I am wasting so much paper.
7. I think I have terrible taste in music... I think this because I always covet others peoples iTunes. I have shared my play list before, and while it is flattering that the songs are the number one in keywords that bring people to my blog(s), I am convinced it is because they are trying find out what moron really likes those songs.
Phew, that only took me about four weeks!