Monday, February 07, 2005

First Day at work

I can't believe how unbelievably hard it is to leave your child with someone for the first time.

I cried last night, I cried this morning as I was getting the car loaded, I cried on the drive there, on the drive to work, a few times throughout the day so far... I am sure I will cry some more.

I am thinking about all the possible complications... did I take enough milk? (I left 5 bottles of about 4 oz. each, and 4 packages of frozen for emergencies), will he still fit into the newborn diapers, did I need to take wipes, will he miss me, will he get sick from the exposure to other kids, will he be OK tonight, and all sort of other will he's, what if he's, and such...

sigh

I took a picture of him and his "lunchbox" this morning... I will add that here when I get home this evening (after I have cried some more I am sure)...


first day of day care... Posted by Hello


tired after the first day of day care (sideways) Posted by Hello


my cutie Posted by Hello


I love this Squinkley Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutiepie. I love the picture with dad.

Nettie said...

Awww, that must have been so tough! Looks like he had fun at daycare though.

Jordana said...

How did he do? How did you do? I'm so glad I never had to do that.