Wednesday, September 15, 2010

RILM

I wonder what it means that when I am feeling stress or somewhat down that I read about quantum physics.

I also find it interesting to note that the higher the stress or the feeling down-ness the more complicated (to me anyway) an idea I tend to read.

Recently I found out someone I know, someone who I bear no ill will for and was close to once upon a time.. well, they violently loathe me.

So, rather than dwell on my personal failures at keeping people I have met to have, at least, non violent reactions about me I dig into physics...

Today, I went to this!

Seems fitting somehow... to contemplate the notion of scattering...

Thankfully, it also makes life so much more interesting than just thinking about how people hate you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound to me like a personal failure of yours; it sounds like a personal failure and a sad, difficult thing for them.

Although we do our best (I am convinced of that) to get along in the world, we have little control over how people view us and our behavior. So often, it seems like it has more to do with them than with us.

And, of course, our ruminations of various relationships and interactions have more to do with us, as we know, than with the person who is the object of our rumination and, sometimes, recrimination.

This is all I can think to tell you, Blair, and I can see that it is thin comfort. But I believe this is true. And I also believe you know you are loved by those who care about you.